Saturday, August 29, 2009

On my way to fitness

Hello, I'm a Stay at home momma of 5. This blog is going to be about my journey becoming as fit and healthy as I can be. I have always been a yo yo dieter and was never a faithful exerciser. It was never at the top of my to do list. This summer I have started running and am now up to 3 miles 3-4 days per week but still the scale is stuck in the 140's because I have yet to change my emotional eating, and unhealthy eating. This is why I have created this blog. To hold me accountable for my eating. I don't want to just go on diet to get to a specific number and then quit as I've always done in the past. This time I'm making a lifestyle change for good.

My plan: Eat as healthy as possible. Whole grains, lots fruits/veggies, lower fat (Ya know)and little processed or boxed food.

Eat only when I am hungry and only to normal fullness

Pre plan meals and snacks daily and keep food journal.

I hate I mean HATE counting calories and fat grams so I am going to try not doing so for 2 weeks and see what the results are.

Exercise Plan:

Run 4 days per week and do wt training with aerobics 3 days per week. That means exercise EVERYDAY and no skipping.

Weigh in every Monday morning and post with measurements 1st Monday of the month.

My first goal is to fit in my size 8 jeans by October 1st.

Won't you join me on this journey to a more healthy and fit you? If you hold me accountable I'll do the same for you:)

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment